Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm sorry

Hello my dears,
Unfortunately I have to tell you something sad. Blogging is my life and I have a lot of success with my German blog 'Buntes Bonbon'. I got there a lot of readers from all over the world and so I thought it would be a great idea to do this English part here for you but then i found out, that even the followers from abroad prefer the German blog and it isn't really worth keeping this blog alive. It had a great start but now it's not the way I'd like. Of course you can read the German posts or the old posts here still. 
I try to find a way for keeping this blog during the next weeks but till then there won't be much new stuff here, I think. Just give me three or four month, when I finally passed my A-Levels and then there'll be much more time for posting here and publish it as well.
If I really have several readers here, please let me now and share this blog. If it's woth going on, I'll do it of course.
Till then you can add me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/marie.bonbon.71?fref=ts
Enjoy your weekend,
yours Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)