Sunday, January 5, 2014

My First Band

Hello my dears,
Do you also wonder what all the Radio stations played before there was Lifesaver of Sunrise Avenue? I really love listening to the Finns but after the 12th time a day it's enough.. Nevertheless I have to think every time on the concert in Munich. I'm sooo happy :) The last weeks I was very excited who'd be the next member of the 'supporting act group' after The Pusher and Superscar. Then the facilitating news that My First Band will be the supporting act came. I really love their sound although I was a bit shocked about the song title 'Baby you're too Young [I wanna make love to your mama]'. Pretty provocative but I'm very excited. Until now they're my favourite of all supporting acts.
When I was at the Champions League finale two years ago, Heikki has already been there as Sunrise Ave's keyboarder. At first I thought he's Riku's brother, they really look a bit similar ;)
Who'll be in Munich, too?
_Marie_
 Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)