Sunday, January 5, 2014

#Regensburg

Hello my bonbons,
On Friday I was in Regensburg with my best friend Keks, it was fantastic! We both needed a few things for the soon coming school leavers' ball and found great stuff fortunately! Keks bought a wonderful red dress, she looks so pretty in it! Of course she needed the suitable nail laquer and lipstick!
I already have my dress since the Strasbourg trip, it's dark red and a bit mixed with pink and of course the right accessoires were still missing.
At first we swa these shoes at Deichmann, I love them! [Sorry for the bad colors, my computer..]
 

After that we were at KIKO, my favourite shop for nail lacquer, I bought number 286 & the perfect lipstick [30 Raisin Berry] at dm.
 


And finally I found this beautiful necklace in gold at Claire's.
 

 Keksi, thanks for the great day!
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)