Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Word of the month 01/14

Hello my dears,
I wish all of you a great year 2014, a lot of success and health! Without much bla bla I wanna go on. At the moment it's still New Year's Eve and I'm sitting here after raclette and two glasses of punch and there's already
 

till the day before yesterday. Actually I find it useless to shoot vast amount of money in the sky but somehow the glitter in the sky is pretty.
As you can see it's the 1st now and it's again pretty late. I had to think about fireworks yesterday and today the whole time. At New Year's Eve the whole world stands still for a moment, when all the rackets fly to sky, I think. Whoever doesn't burn anything watches the spectacle with big eyes in front of the window or even outside. Although I don't like this day very much, I forget everything during these moments. I wonder about the great colors and the glitter and I'm happy that the world is loud even at night. There might be a time I'd prefer the silence but at the moment I love this. You see the most important things of the old year in the rackets' light and the new year stalks quietly with all its surprises.
How did you start into 2014? It was very important for me to listen the right music for my 2014 and so 'Afraid of the midnight' of Sunrise Avenue was showing and suitable I wore my Sunrise Ave shirt. Haha, it was damn cold! But now let's look at some pictures.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)